Newest Song
Many possible 'real names' for this one, so I haven't picked one. Why? Because it's the newest one written. A few weeks ago, in fact. You've seen those double mirrors in the dentist's office. One reflects backwards, the other one gazes forward (so to speak). Well... what? You want me to draw you a picture?
The juice is dry, it's tenderized
I look to the sky for somewhere to hide
I can't move on from yesterday
I'm happy here and I'd rather stay
I'm lying, and you know well
I'm crying, and you can't tell
I'm dying, and you know well
I'm lying, and you can't tell
The juices are dry, and tenderized
I look in the sky for somewhere to hide
I can't move on from yesterday
I'm happy here and I'd rather stay
I'm lying, and you know well
I'm crying, and you can't tell
I'm dying, and you know well
I'm lying, and you can't tell


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home